The Village Hall provides space for meetings, entertainment, dinners, sport and exercise, crafts, music dance and drama. The Village Hall Management Committee also organises fundraising events including the annual Garden Safari and Christmas carol concert, aided by our many volunteers.
- Our newly refurbished Hall currently consists of a large hall (72 square metres) and an entrance hall/meeting room (34 square metres).
- We have a small kitchen and a garden area at the rear.
- There is a sound system in the main hall.
- The Village Hall has a Performing Rights Society Licence and a Premises Licence.
- There is ample parking space along the village road and alongside – but not on – the village green.
- Yoga with Dr Sarah Green, Monday evening 6pm, link: www.facebook.com/Dr-Sarah-Green-Yoga-Fitness-Nutrition-104360671333344/